HMG-IDE Harbour MiniGUI Integrated Development Environment is a comprehensive and highly sophisticated project management utility. It is also extremely facilitated to easily use.
It’s possible to build and manage an entire project from scratch under this utility; without needing cryptic batch command ( .bat ) file, without interesting endless compiler / linker switches, etc.
HMG-IDE is more than a project maker :
- A clever form editor
- A database files ( Tables ) manager
- A report builder / editor
HMG-IDE come as two flawor : ANSI and Unicode versions. Dont worry about it, this two version works almost exectly same; only difference is Unicode supoort. You may use either depending on either your need to Unicode or not.
HMG-IDE has four part :
– Control Panel : This main window is constituted on a menu bar and a tool box, having many command buttons with descriptive tool tips.
– Project Browser : You can view, select and inspect all project elements in this window. henever you add or exclude a project element (module (program source file), form, resource, report …), IDE automatically updates the project browser.
– Object Inspector : This window is for view and change properties and events of GUI elements in your forms.
– Form design board : A chalk board for designing forms and directing its graphical elements.