File Name: HMG.3.0.46.exe
File Size: 38.91 MB
Date: 06. November 2012
– Update to latest Harbour Nightly Build (18443 2012-11-05)
– Print Barcode sample. See samples/printean13 folder for details. (Contributed by Marek Olszewski)
– Desktop Make Shortcut for file/dir and URLs in HFCL. See sample at hfcl/samples/makeshortcut folder. (Contributed by B.P Dave and Esgici)
– buildalllib.bat in the base directory to build all the libraries including hmg, hfcl, hmgsqlbridges, crypt, edit, editex, ini, graph, report etc with a single call.
– Included hbvpdf library in HMG library folder. This library is required to compile all the samples in samples/report.advanced folders.
– Bos Taurus Graphics library 1.01. Author Claudio Soto had modified the source files to make it compatible for HFCL. (Thanks to Claudio Soto)
– Updated BT_BitmapLoadFile() fuction, now load images in the formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, TIF and PNG.
– Added Functions:
– Updated BosTaurus-FunctionsReferenceGuide.PDF with changes made.
– Added Demo10
– HMG_HPDF Library in HFCL. Now the image command accepts both jpg and png file formats from either file or resource location. (Contributed by Claudio Soto)
– Number of warnings while compiling the HMG library is now reduced to only six. Great thanks to Claudio Soto.
– Hardcoded Path name references in batch files. Now HMG can be installed any path (having no spaces).
This is a mini application developed primarily to denote some wonderful features of HMG.
Mini Agenda uses:
– A text (csv) file for data source and Grid as browse of this file
– DEFINE ACTIVEX for “About” page from a .html file
– HFCL library ( Thanks to S. Rathinagiri for GridPrint )
– File operations: New, Open, ReOpen, Close, Save, Save as, Print
– Record operations: Append, Delete, Insert
– Three way ( Natural, Ascending, Descending) sorting columns
– Preserve current item after sort
– In_place editing
– Incremental (and “soft” ) Search
– .ini File for keeping record of last used data file